Many Users want to edit or manage information associated with a Gmail account. But they are unable to make changes. They need to follow some very easy steps. You can change settings for Gmail, like adding an email signature, change username, profile image, password, country, inbox layout and choosing which notifications you want to get. Get to the settings page, you need to open a Gmail account, then click Settings in the top right. Choose one of the tabs at the top of the page, such as General, Labels, Inbox or Accounts and Import. After doing updates in your settings, click on save changes at the bottom of the page.
How to Change Gmail Username
Change Gmail Username: How to change Gmail account email address or username? Are you suffering from “change Gmail profile name” issue? If yes, then follow below mention easy steps. You can change the name that shows up when you send emails, but you can’t change your email address. You can’t change your username from the Gmail app. On your computer, open Gmail and go to “setting” option.
- Click at “Accounts and Import”.
- In the “Send mail as” section, click edit info.
- Add the name you want to show in sending email messages.
- Click at “Save Changes”.
How to Change Gmail Profile Picture
Change Profile Picture: How to change Gmail account profile picture? Are you unable to do it? You just follow 2 steps.
- Click at “General” tab and click at “Change picture” in “My Picture” section.
- Select or upload a new picture and apply changes.
If you want to change your picture’s visibility then select a visibility option in the “My Picture” section. It’s your choice that you want to show your profile picture to those people who email you or not.
How to Change Gmail Password
Change Gmail Password: I am unable to change Gmail password. With your Gmail account, you can access Gmail emails, YouTube, and other Google services with a single username and password.
- After signing in Gmail account, click at “Accounts and Import” tab.
- Type your current, new and confirm password.
- Select “Change password”.
How to Change Gmail Inbox layout
Change your Gmail inbox layout: If you want to change Gmail inbox layout and unable to do it then follow these steps.
- Click at “Inbox”.
- In the “Inbox type” section, select “Default and other options”.
- Choose other settings, like which categories are shown, whether to show importance markers and how to filter mail.
How to Change Country in Gmail Account
Change Country in Gmail account: You want to change your country then, need to follow simple steps-
- Click at “General” tab.
- After language option, you can see “Phone numbers” option. Drop down “Default country code” and Change specific country which you want to select.
How to Create Gmail Signature
Create Gmail Signature: If you want to add or change a signature in Gmail account then, you just need to follow these easy steps-
- Under the General tab in settings, scroll down to the “Signature” section.
- Edit or enter signature text in box.
- At the bottom of the page, click at “Save Changes”.