If your Gmail data is not in one place, then forward multiple emails from Gmail account at once can be frustrating. For sending multiple emails, user has to send one by one and it gets time. Multi Forward makes the entire process much easier and also save your time. The Gmail account users can forward multiple emails at one time with the help of Gmail option “Filter dialog box”. To forward multiple emails in Gmail, users have to first create a filter in the Filter dialog box which is used to capture all the messages to forward. After that, specify the email account for the recipient.
Forward Multiple Emails From Gmail Account
The users can create and store up to 20 filters in Gmail account. They are permanently saved in the users account until they are deleted. Get here easy process for forwarding multiple emails from Gmail Account at once.
- First, Login to your Gmail account by your username and password. In the search box, click the down arrow and open the filter dialog box. Click on the “More” option and after that click on the “Create Filter” to open the dialog box.
- Now, type the search criterion for the filter in the field. For example, typesender’s email address in the from: field to filter emails from a specific sender. After that click on the “Search” icon and filtered results will be displayed. If you are not satisfied with the results you can repeat the step. Once you got the desired result, proceed to another step.
- Now, you have to save the filter. Click on the “Create Filter with this search” link. This will open the Filter options dialog box.
- Now, click on the “Add forwarding address” link and then “Add a forwarding address” button. After that type the email addresses of the receiver and click on the “Forward it” checkbox.
- Click on the “Also apply filters to X messages
- At last, click on the “Create Filter” icon. Now, the selected messages are forwarded to the recipient.
All the incoming messages that meet your criteria of your forwarding filter will be forwarded automatically until the filters are deleted from the Gmail account. The filters should be deleted manually by the users. So, by following these steps the users can send the multiple messages. It is a little bit complicated process to follow.