Email bounce this is one of the rare of rarest case which occurs at some occasion & affects the user’s mail activity. This is just a temporary problem that happens only with some of the recipients. Suppose you send the mail from your Gmail account and meanwhile you receive a notification like, your mail has bounced because your IP address is black listed by the recipients. This could be the horrible situation for any user. In this situation user are not able to send and receive the mails. The only hope is waiting until the problem goes away.
There are many possible reasons for Mail bounce some of these are:
- Due to the aggressive increment of Spam Filters, this problem has been occurred.
- Sometime this error fluctuates by individual server administrator. Here the role of administrator is to check the incoming mail and assign it a spam score. You can use Spam assassin tool which is very well used to identify unwanted messages in email.
- The email bounce occurs due to such actions like: full inbox, connection cannot be establish, sometime mail too large etc.
- If domain name doesn’t exist or if the recipients address is unknown then this issue has occurred.
- Due to the issue of RBL (Real time Blacklist) this problem is faced by the user. This RBL service is used to identify and block the mail from spammers. And obviously if any of the mail is bounced then it’s possible the RBL service has blacklisted your IP address.
These types of issues may cause mail bounce. But its solution is also possible.
Unable to solve mail bounce issue in Gmail
If you are not able to solve mail bounce issue in Gmail so follow the steps below to get the best supportive points.
- As discussed above, these issues occur at in rare case and might be possible due to some common mistakes it happens. So, check here for common issue:
- Spelling errors seems problematic
- Due to quotation marks issue
- Sometimes dots at the end of address
- Due to extra space.
- When you send the mail, always check its plain text version and HTML version should match.
- As possible as, keep your codes always clean.
- You can also ask to recipients to add your domain name to their approved sender’s list.
- Sometime if you send a mail to any large group so create a Google group and then email to that group. Because it keeps you away from email bounce.