Bellsouth is a well-known and established name in the world of Internet. It used to offer supreme high-speed Internet to its users. Now, the services of Bellsouth are merged with AT&T. So, to check your Bellsouth email, you must have to sign in through AT&T. However, users have to deal with Bellsouth login issues every now and then. There are many factors that can cause such a problem.
Not being able to sign in to your email account can be scary especially if you are expecting an important email. Through this post, we will let you know about various problems related to the Bellsouth email. Apart from this, we will also provide you step-by-step solutions to fix Bellsouth login problems with ease.
Different Login Issues With Bellsouth Email
There are various kinds of problems that a user might have to deal with at the time of signing in to Bellsouth email. We have shortlisted some of the most common issues reported by users as given below.
- Can’t sign into Bellsouth email
- Bellsouth email password not working
- Unable to reset Bellsouth email password
- Bellsouth email password not working on iPhone
- Issues in Bellsouth email password retrieval
- Not able to recover Bellsouth email password
- app password for Bellsouth email not working
- I forgot my Bellsouth.net email password
- How can I change the password on my Bellsouth email account?
- Need to reset Bellsouth email password but am unable to do so
- how can I recover old the bellsouth email account?
- Bellsouth email account recovery
Reasons behind Bellsouth login problems
It is quite difficult to predict the exact reason why you can’t sign in to Bellsouth. There are various factors that can stop you from logging into your Bellsouth email account. Here, we are listing some of the most common factors as given below.
- Entering incorrect password – Well, it is the most obvious and common reason behind a Bellsouth problem. The security system of AT&T will never let you sign in unless you enter the correct password. So, if you can’t sign in to Bellsouth email then it is a strong possibility that you might be entering the incorrect username or password.
- Issues with the browser – Bellsouth works best only with the latest version of the browser. Those who are using an incompatible browser might have to deal with a variety of issues. Using an obsolete version of the browser can also be problematic. Thankfully, Bellsouth works well with most of the popular browsers including Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Bellsouth server down – In case the servers in your area are down then Bellsouth might not work for you properly.
- Problems with the extensions – Many of us users like to add extensions to web browsers to make the internet browsing experience much smoother. However, many extensions can be problematic as well. In case you are also using such an extension on your browser then you might also deal with such a problem.
- Hindrance caused due to security program – Some antiviruses and other security programs can also stop Bellsouth email from running properly.
How to fix unable to sign-in to Bellsouth email?
Let’s go through the simple solutions that you can try in case you are not able to log into Your Bellsouth email account.
- First of all, you need to make sure that you are not making any typing mistakes at the time of entering the password or username.
- Those who forgot the Bellsouth email password may follow the steps listed below in order to reset the same. The steps to reset the Bellsouth email password are as follows.
- Firstly, you need to visit the AT&T login window.
- Click on the “Forget Password” link appearing at the bottom of the window.
- Enter your User Id and Last name and then click “Continue”.
- Choose the verification method by which you can verify your identity. Here, you can either opt for entering the temporary password through a phone number or alternate email address. Another method to verify your identity is by answering the security questions.
- After successful verification, you will get the option to create a new password.
- Once you are done creating a new password, you may sign in with your new password.
- Check and ensure that you are using a compatible browser. You may opt for popular browsers like Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, internet explorer, etc.
- Make sure you are using an updated version of the browser. Those who are using an obsolete browser should update the same immediately.
- In case the problem continues then make sure there are no problematic add-ons and plugins installed on your browser.
- Switch to another browser and see if you are able to sign into Bellsouth or not.
- If none of the above steps work for you then you may consider switching to another device
Create a safe and secure Bellsouth email password
You can see that you need to provide a new password at the time of resetting the Bellsouth email password. At the time of entering a term as your password, you must keep the following things in your mind.
- The length of you Bellsouth password should be between 8 characters and 24 characters.
- The password should not be the same as your User ID
- Please note that your password should not be all letters or all numbers.
- Make sure that the password you are using has a good mix of letters and numbers.
- Never use your first or last name in your Bellsouth password
- You can include any of the following symbols in your Bellsouth email account password – + (plus), = (equal), # (hashtag), ? (question mark), * (asterisk), $ (dollar sign), ! (exclamation point), _ (underscore), – (hyphen)
- Don’t share your password with anyone in any condition.