Gmail has been rising in fame since it was first launched in 2004. With the turndown of AOL, Yahoo, and Hotmail, lots of people are moving to Google’s services. At present around more than a million of users sign up Gmail on a regular basis. It shows how famous the mailing client has been among its users. Although Gmail is a prominent email service with the largest user base, sometimes things don’t always go in favor of its users.
At times it has been seen that people face technical issues with Gmail such as login error, trouble sending and receiving messages, spam emails, and many others. But one of the biggest issues which have been a reason for major concern among many is an issue related to forgetting Gmail password. https://www.mail-password-recovery.com/gmail-not-working/
Different people have different reasons for forgetting their Gmail password. Generally, it happens to those who haven’t accessed their account for a long time or who have more than one email account under their name. In case you’ve forgotten your Gmail password, then don’t bother as Google provides various options for recovering it. Below I’m going to illustrate an easiest and best method for the recovery of your lost Gmail password.
Easy Steps to recover Gmail Password with 2-step authentication
If you have forgotten your Gmail password and want to recover Gmail account then you can use to 2-step verification method. By this technique, you can recover to your Gmail account in a very short period of time.
- Open the Gmail Account Recovery page: If you forget your password, and you have a phone number or alternate email id connected with your account, Google can send you a Gmail password reset link on your alternate id.
- Click on “I don’t know my password” option: type Gmail address that you are trying to recover. Click on continue.
- Click “I don’t know” or provide your last known password.
- Select your recovery options. If you pick to receive recovery information sent to your registered number, you can either accept it via automated call or SMS.
- If you don’t have recovery information related to your account, you will be taken to the account recovery survey.
- Enter the verification code that you have received on your mobile or email address.
- Now create a new password.