There is absolutely no shortage of functions and features as far as the frontier email is concerned. This awesome email service is loaded with some of the most advanced features available today. Despite all its benefits we still have to say that Frontier email is not absolutely flawless. There are a few problems that can lead to multiple issues in the email service every now and then. This post is going to help you significantly in case Frontier email not working you. Here, in this post, you will find the most common problems with Frontier email along with the most appropriate solutions.
What are the common problems related to the Frontier Email?
There are a lot of different issues due to which a user might complain that his/her Frontier email not working properly. Let’s check out the list of most common problems related to the Frontier email account.
- Email bounce back error in Frontier email
- Frontier email not working after update
- Unable to load Frontier email on a windows computer
- Frontier email not working on Chrome
- Frontier email suddenly stopped working
- Can’t find messages in inbox
- Advanced view not working in Frontier email
- Frontier email not working on iPhone
- Email sending and receiving error
- Spell checker feature not working in Frontier email
How may I fix the Frontier email not working 2020 problem?
It is important to know the exact issue you are facing in order to suggest you some specific solutions. However, you may still go through the troubleshooting measures we have discussed below to fix some of the most generic problems in Frontier email.
Frontier email not opening/ not loading/ loading slowly
In case there is a problem in the proper loading of Frontier email then you should go through the troubleshooting methods given below.
- First of all, ensure that the web browser you are using is compatible with the Frontier email.
- Also, make sure that you are using an updated version of the web browser.
- If you are using an obsolete version of the browser then we recommend you update immediately.
- In case the problem continues then you should clear the cache and cookies of your browser and try again.
- Another way by which you can fix the problem is by disabling the third party add-ons or plugins that you might have added to your account.
- There should not be a service outage in your area. If there is one then you should wait for a few hours.
- Next, you may also consider temporarily disabling your antivirus or other security system that you may have installed on your PC.
Unable to send Frontier email
Those users facing problems in sending emails on frontier email can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Firstly, ensure that your device has a proper internet connection.
- Check the format and size of the file you are looking to send via frontier email. Make sure they are in a supported range.
- In case you have sent a large number of spams then it is possible that your account might be blocked by the Frontier. In such cases, you have to wait for at least a few hours so that your account can be unlocked again.
- Make sure you are not making any typing mistake while entering the email address of your recipients.
- Check your emails at outbox and try to send them from there.
Not able to receive emails on Frontier email account
If you are unable to receive Frontier emails due to any reason then you follow the steps discussed below.
- First of all, confirm that your device PC/ laptop/ mobile has proper internet connectivity.
- Make sure your account has enough storage to store new incoming message. In case the account is running out of storage space then delete some old emails.
- Sometimes, new emails can land in other folders like spam, etc. So, you should check these folders for the emails you are looking for.
- Make sure you are using Frontier email on a compatible browser.
- Clear caches and cookies of your browser and see if you are able to receive emails or not.
- Check your block list and ensure that you haven’t blocked the email address of your sender by mistake.
Frontier email not working on android/ iPhone
A large number of users prefer to use Frontier email on mobile phone as compared to laptop/ PC. The basic solution to fix Frontier email not working on iPhone/ android are explained below.
- Check and confirm that your android/ iPhone is connected to iPhone or android device.
- Make sure there is enough space in your phone to store new messages.
- IMAP/ POP settings on android/ iPhone should be correct.
- You may also reconfigure your Frontier email account by removing it completely from your device.
- You may also open the web version of Frontier email using a web browser in case the setup is not working.
- At last, if nothing works then you may try to open your frontier email account by switching to another device.