We are using different types of web browser for our mailing platforms. But these web mail services like: Gmail, yahoo, hotmail etc supports some of the best supported browsers such as: internet explorer, Google chrome, safari, Mozilla Firefox etc. If any of the users prefer these browsers for their mailing platforms they do not have to face the problem regarding mailing and all.
Not it doesn’t happen in all the cases, sometime might be possible any web browser is not perfectly working so that users are not able to send and receive their mails. Here we are discussing about the Google chrome if it doesn’t not perfectly in Gmail. So, how user will get the best solutions regarding this problem?
How to solve if Google chrome is not working in Gmail account?
- Might be possible this problem is somewhere related to your browsers cookies and cache. Immediately you have to clear your cookies and cache.
- Open your chrome browser and click on more icon then click on more tool.
- Then click on clear browsing data. After that you have to click the check boxes for cookies and other site data and cached images and files.
- Then choose the amount of data which you have to delete and finally click on clear browsing data.
- Please check that your system’s date and time is correct or not because sometime due to date and time error your web browser is not working.
- Might be possible there is some virus or Trojan in your system that’s why this type of problem has occurred. So, properly scanned your all system.
- Disable your proxy setting.
- First you have to click on menu icon in browser toolbar and select setting option. After that click on advanced.
- Then under the system section hit the “open proxy setting” then a new window will appear and click on LAN setting.
- Under the LAN setting you have to uncheck the “automatically detect setting” and “use a proxy server for your LAN” then click on OK and OK.
- You can also update the chrome browser to latest version.
By this way you can solve your chrome troubles in Gmail. But if not, then contact to Technical Experts for desired solution.