Here only Gmail is free we mail service who offer plethora of features and services with plenty of storage capacity. As we know Gmail has 15GB of storage capacity which is enough for you to receive the mails on a daily basis. But could you think, if ever Gmail’s storage capacity is full then how you receive the mails from other account? Unfortunately after a couple of days the Gmail’s inbox is full then surely you are not able to get the messages. In this situation, the Gmail will bounce all the messages and user are also didn’t send any kind of mail. Users also can clean Up Messy or Cluttered Gmail Inbox.
What happens when Gmail is full
Obviously this is drastic situation for any user which makes them uncomfortable to send and receive the mails. But however if you follow some good suggestions which is below, then definitely you back in a working stage.
- Make sure one of the best ways to overcome of this problem is to create a new account, where you move your all old messages. For new account you don’t have to pay anything and you can enjoy same as your previous Gmail account. So for this what you do? just follow the points:
- First complete your all sign up process to new account.
- Now on your old account, click on Setting icon and click on setting option
- Here you find the option of Forwarding and POP/IMAP now enables POP for all mail.
- Now in newer account go to setting then account and import tab
- After that click on Add POP3 mail account you own, & fill the all details which given over there and click on add account button.
- Then you have to wait until Google transfer all the email onto new Gmail account.
- Another way is move manually all existing emails on the computer.
- If you clean your inbox then you will get more space.
- If you find the above solution is not enough for you then most reliable option is to pay for more storage space. Once you pay for extra space then definitely you will get more space and enjoy this Gmail service.