Gmail user gets receiving email issue in account many times. Many reasons behind this incoming message delayed issue such as some emails are missing, Emails aren’t coming to your inbox and your inbox is empty and all your Gmail emails have disappeared.
First, try these common issue reasons. We recommend following these best steps on a computer because many Gmail users can’t be done through the Gmail app. If you noticed you’re receiving some emails very slowly, you can troubleshoot Gmail receiving emails trouble. If you’re unable to receive emails at all, read this post carefully.
Check if the email was archived, marked, deleted as spam
Emails might skip your Gmail inbox if they were accidentally archived, marked, or deleted as spam. Follow these easy steps to search all your Gmail emails, including those that aren’t in your inbox:
- First, open Gmail account login page on your system.
- Click the Down arrow in the search box.
- Click atAll Mail drop down, then just select Mail, Spam & Trash.
- Enter some information related to missing email. If you don’t know about exact words or details, leave it.
- At the bottom of the box, click Search.
Check if the email was filtered
You may have created a filter that automatically archives or deletes certain emails. Here’s how to check your filters:
- Just open your Gmail account in any browser.
- Click “Settings” in the top right corner,
- After clicking settings, click at “Filters and Blocked Addresses”
- Now, look for filters that include “Skip Inbox” or “Delete it” words.
- At the right side, click delete or edit.
- Click at Update filter.
Check if your emails are being forwarded from Gmail to another account
When you set up forwarding in Gmail account, you can choose whether the original Gmail emails are archived or deleted. Here’s you can check forwarding settings:
- From any browser, open Gmail account.
- Click Settings at top right side.
- At the top, click the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP”
- In the “Forwarding” section, check if you’ve selected Forward a copy of incoming Gmail email. If you have, select Keep Gmail’s copy in the Inbox or Mark Gmail’s copy as reading.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.
An incoming message has been delayed in Gmail account and user unable to resolve these type of queries then, get easy help from this post or you can also contact Helpdesk support for Gmail problems. If users get Gmail sending emails issue then get here easy help to resolve this query.