SBCGlobal Not Working Today: All of us want our email accounts to work flawlessly. But, the harsh reality is that there is no email service that is completely immune to all kinds of issues and problems. SBCGlobal is no exception as it is also prone to different kinds of malfunctioning. Different factors are responsible for various issues. Our best bet to fix SBCGlobal email account not opening/ loading problem 2022 is identifying the root cause of the issue and eliminating the same.
In this post, we are going to discuss the numerous causes that are responsible for such malfunctioning. Plus, we will also provide you with the troubleshooting measures that you should follow in case SBCGlobal not working on your PC/ mobile device.
Why SBCGlobal.net Email isn’t working?
It is nearly impossible to predict the exact cause of the SBCGlobal issue you are facing. Still, we have listed some of the most common factors that can lead to different glitches in the proper working of an SBCGlobal email account.
- Slow and interrupted internet connection: The problems like SBCGlobal not loading, not opening, or loading slowly are generally caused due to a slow internet connection.
- Using incorrect login credentials: Whenever a user enters an incorrect username or password the issues like unable to sign in to SBCGlobal, etc. occurs.
- Trying to run SBCGlobal on an incompatible web browser: The browser you are using to load SBCGlobal can also cause issues.
- You have installed some problematic Add-ons and Extensions
- SBCGlobal email account is not properly configured on the email client
- The version of browser you are using is outdated
- Incorrect IMAP /POP settings while configuring SBCGlobal on a third-party email client.
- Accumulation of way too many caches and cookies within the browser
- Problem with the size and format of the file that you are trying to send through the SBCGlobal email account.
Apart from the common reasons that we have mentioned above, there are various other situations that can result in an SBCGlobal email error.
Guide for How to fix SBCGlobal Email not working problem?
The exact troubleshooting measures depend upon the specific issue you are facing with your SBCGlobal email account. Nonetheless, you can try some basic solutions to a few of the most common problems with SBCGlobal as given below.
- First of all, you should check your internet connection. It is important to have a good and stable internet connection in order to use an email account.
- Check and make sure the browser you are using to open the SBCGlobal email account is fully compatible.
- Also, ensure that you are operating the latest version of the web browser.
- In case you are an obsolete version of the browser then you should update the same immediately.
- Check the add-ons and plugins installed on your browser. In case of an issue, you should remove the add-ons and extensions one by one to identify which one is causing the problem. Once the problematic one is identified, you may install the rest.
- Clear the cache and cookies of your browser and run the SBCGlobal email account back again.
- Make sure your account is not blocked by SBCGlobal (AT&T). Generally, the account is blocked by AT&T due to sending a large number of spam emails.
- If you are unable to receive emails then you should check your filter settings. It is also a smart idea to check your block in case the problem is receiving email from a particular email account.
- Those users who can’t send SBCGlobal emails should check the size and format of the file you are trying to send.
- In case SBCGlobal not working on outlook/ thunderbird or any other third party email client then you should verify the configuration settings including POP/ IMAP.
- If SBCGlobal still not opening or working properly then you switch to another device and see if the problem persists.
What are the steps to fix SBCGlobal not working on Android Guide?
Due to more flexibility, most of the people prefer to use their email accounts through their smartphones. In case your SBCGlobal email account not working on android then you should check the steps listed below.
- Make sure your android phone is connected to the internet via wifi or mobile data connection.
- It is also important that you ensure that your android phone is not on airplane mode.
- Check the IMAP/ POP configuration. As SBCGlobal and AT&T are now the same, AT&T configuration settings should work fine with SBCGlobal.net email accounts as well.
- In case SBCGlobal stopped working on IMAP then you may consider switching to POP and vice-versa.
- If the issue persists then you may remove the SBCGLobal email account completely from your android device and configure it once again.
- In case of reconfiguration doesn’t work then you can use the web version of AT&T email (SBCGlobal) through a web browser.
Users must note that the above steps are also applicable if the SBCGlobal not working on iPhone.
There is Other Email Not working with Solutions/Guide
- Bellsouth Not working Quick Fixes Guide
- Sbcglobal Not working Quick Fixes Guide
- Comcast Email Not working Quick Fixes Guide
- AOL Email Not working On iphone
- Skype not working On Outlook
- iCloud Not Working On Iphone
- Frontier Email not working
SBCGlobal messaging does not work on iPhone 13/12/11/Pro/IOS 14/15/Beta
Check out some generic steps that you may follow in case SBCGlobal email is not working on iPhone.
- First, go to “Settings”
- Then press “Mail”
- Tap on “Accounts”
- Press “Include Accounts” again
- Choose “other” and select “Include email account”
- Enter the name and description.
- Enter the SBCGlobal email address and password again.
- Finally, press “Save” and your iPhone has been configured to access the SBCGlobal email account.
SBCGlobal Email page doesn’t load
- Ensure that the device is correctly connected to the internet
- Clear the browser’s history, cookies, and cache
- Update the web browser’s settings
Guide for How can I get rid of the SBCGlobal email not working issue?
The SBCGlobal email bugs not working issue can occur due to various reasons such as faulty email settings, bad internet connection, or the issue can be a temporary device problem also. So, here are the quick fixes that you can try to resolve this error. If the error persists, continue with the next steps and keep reading to know more.
Let’s now discuss the steps to fix some general problems related to the SBCGlobal Email service
SBCGlobal Email Password Not Working
Given below are the steps that you may follow in case the password of your SBCGlobal email account isn’t working.
- First of all, you need to visit the official login page of SBCGlobal (AT&T Webmail Login page).
- On the sign in page, you should click on the “Forget Password?” link available below the login window. The same is shown in the following image.
- Now, the password reset page will display on your screen.
- On this page, you must provide your last name and your SBCGlobal email address.
- Here, you are also required to enter the captcha code displayed at the bottom of the page.
- In the next step, you should choose the method by which you want to receive the temporary password.
- You can opt for SBCGlobal Password Recovery Phone Number or SBCGlobal Password Recovery Email for that purpose.
- You may then sign in using the temporary password received on your alternate phone number or address.
- If you don’t have a phone number or alternate email ID associated with your account then you may opt for answering the security questions.
- The page to reset SBCGlobal email password will display on your screen after you provide the temporary password or answer the security question.
- Next, you should provide the new password for your SBCGlobal email account.
How to change SBCGlobal email account password?
The steps to change SBCGlobal email account password are given below. Please note that the following steps are for those users only who know there current SBCGlobal password.
- To begin the process, you need to sign in to your SBCGlobal email account using your current password.
- Then, go to the “Sign-in” information page.
- In the next step, you should select the “Change Password” option.
- Enter your new SBCGlobal email password in the next step.
- Confirm the new password by entering it for one more time.
- Finally, save your password information.
SBCGlobal Email Not Working on Outlook
Here are the steps that you may follow in case the SBCGlobal email account isn’t working properly on MS Outlook.
- First and foremost, you must confirm that your SBCGlobal email account is configured properly. You may follow the steps given below to confirm the same.
- Run “Outlook” and click on the “File” button followed by “Add Account”.
- Next, select “Manual Setup or Additional Server Types”.
- Choose “IMAP” or “POP” settings and enter your display name followed by your email address.
- Enter the correct IMAP/ POP server settings.
- Finally, save the settings.
- Sometimes, your antivirus can also block SBCGlobal email from running properly on Outlook. So, you should confirm the compatibility of your Antivirus with the SBCGlobal email.
- You may consider switching to POP settings from IMAP or the other way around. Please note the IMAP is considered advanced settings as compared to POP.
- In case your SBCGlobal email account isn’t working with outlook then you may remove your SBCGlobal account from Outlook then add it once again. Steps to remove your profile are as follows.
- Click on the “File” button and then choose “Account Settings”.
- Choose the “Manage Profiles” option.
- Now, click on the “Show Profiles” button.
- Select your account and click “Remove”.
- If the problem continues then you may use the web version of Outlook with your SBCGlobal email account or opt for another email client.
SBCGlobal IMAP/ POP settings
As you might know, it is crucial for you to enter the correct IMAP/ POP settings to set up SBCGlobal on various third-party email clients. The correct configuration settings to add SBCGlobal on various email clients are as follows.
- Inbound Server – inbound.att.net
- Inbound Port – 995
- SSL – Yes
- Outbound Server – outbound.att.net
- Outbound Port – 465
- Inbound Server – imap.mail.att.net
- Inbound Port – 993
- SSL – Yes
- Outbound Server – smtp.mail.att.net
- Outbound Port – 465 or 587
You can use these settings if you are having problems with setting up any of the following email services (domains) – @ameritech.net, @att.net, @bellsouth.net, @currently.com, @flash.net, @nvbell.net, @pacbell.net, @prodigy.net, @sbcglobal.net, @snet.net, @swbell.net, @wans.ne