System Mechanic is an amazingly useful PC optimization tool that can help you boost up the performance of your PC. Apart from cleaning junk files, this software also performs many other important tasks including registry repair, fixing of the hard drive, removal of broke and shortcuts. Despite being a smooth application, System Mechanic is still not completely flawless. It is also prone to a large number of errors and issues. This post is just for you in case your system mechanic not working properly. Here, we will discuss what the common problems with the system mechanic software are and how you can get rid of them with ease.
Common issues and error messages with System Mechanic
Like all other computer applications, system mechanic is also prone to some technical glitches and error messages. Some of them are given below.
- System Mechanic Error 1791
- exe has stopped working
- System Mechanic “Access Violation Error”.
- Couldn’t open “install.log” error.
- System path variable not found error
- System Mechanic Error 6
- System Mechanic Stopped Working on Windows 7/8/10
- Computer freezing after installing System Mechanic
- Files getting corrupted automatically.
In addition to the issues listed above, there are many other issues that can lead to various kinds of problems in the system mechanic application.
System Mechanic System Requirements
Many of the issues with System Mechanic arise only when the PC of the user doesn’t match the system requirement of System Mechanic. So, if you are also dealing with a problem with the system mechanic, you need to ensure that your PC meets the following system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows® 10, 8.1, 8 or 7
- RAM: Minimum 512 MB RAM (optimal 2 GB)
- Hard Disk Space: At least 100 MB of available hard disk space
- An Internet connection
- Windows Administrator user account
- Latest Windows updates fully applied
Know different variant of System Mechanic
The different variants of system mechanics have different features. So, if you are facing System Mechanic not working problem then you should know which feature is compatible with the version of System mechanic you are using. The different versions of the system mechanic along with their features are as follows.
- System Mechanic: Optimize PC performance
- System Mechanic Pro: Optimize PC performance, Block malware, Erase whole drives, Recover deleted files.
- System Mechanic Ultimate Defence: Optimize PC performance, Protect online privacy, Securely manage passwords, Remove malware, Block malware, Erase whole drives, Recover deleted files
Steps to fix system not working issues
Given below are some general solutions that you can try in case the system mechanic is not working on your computer.
- First of all, you should restart the application and your PC to see if this resolves the problem.
- Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet.
- Ensure that you are using an updated version of the System Mechanic
- In the next step, you should ensure that there is no other system optimization tool is present in your PC. Sometimes, two system-optimization tools in a single device can cause conflicts.
- If all the steps mentioned above fail to resolve the problem then you should run your PC in the safe mode and launch System Mechanic once again.