Through Gmail attachment we are capable to send numerous of files, data, videos, photos in your mail. And apart from these smalls stuffs if you want to send large files and data then you can use Google drive. Here I am showing how you can simply attach a file in Computer, Android, iphone & ipad.
How to Attach a file in Gmail For Computer?
- First open Gmail.
- Then click compose.
- After that click Attach
- Now here you select which file you want to attach.
- Click open.
By following the simple steps you can easily attach the files in computer.
How to Attach a file in Gmail For Android?
- Kindly open the Gmail app
- Then tap compose
- Now tap Attach
- Now tap Attach file or insert from drive.
- Then choose the file which you want to attach.
By using these simple steps you are able to attach files in android.
How to Attach a file in Gmail For iphone & ipad?
- Open the Gmail App
- Click compose
- Then click attach
- Now select the file which you want to upload.
All the three methods are shown here how simply user can attach their files and folders. But what about those users who are not able to download the Gmail attachment due to some technical issue they facing the error regarding Gmail Attachment.
How to Download Gmail Attachment?
If you are the same user who didn’t know how to overcome of the problem of Gmail attachment, so kindly follow the post below to overcome of the problem such as Can Not Download attachments from Gmail, Gmail app not downloading attachments, Gmail Attachment Not working, Unable open Gmail Attachment etc. Firstly make sure about your browser which is up to date, if not then update it. After that, clear your browser’s cache and cookies. Check for bad browser extension/add-ons next. Depending on which browser you use:
- Start your Firefox in safe mode.
- Then open your incognito window in chrome.
- Start internet explorer in a private window.
- Now in safari choose private browsing option.
Signing in to Gmail in one of these configurations will all disable your add-ons/extensions. Kindly assure that, if you are still facing the error then temporarily disable your virus checker and email checking modules and now look if that changer matter. You can also do:
- Just clear your cache and cookies.
- You can remove reinstall chrome.
- Running the chrome in incognito mode.
- Now launching Gmail with all labs disabled.
- Then running the chrome cleanup tool.
- Now disabling antivirus.
- Logging into different Gmail account.