Verizon used to be a prominent name in the world of email services. However, this email service of Verizon is no longer available. It has transferred all its customers to other email services like AOL and Yahoo. Due to this migration, users have to deal with various kinds of Verizon Email login problems. Not being able to sign in to your email account can be utterly frustrating. You can’t access your emails which can result in losing out on crucial information as well as opportunities.
Unfortunately, there is no way to migrate your Verizon email account to other email services now if you haven’t done it yet. It is so because Verizon has terminated this service permanently. Today’s post is about Verizon Email Sign-in Issues. Here, we will let you know about Verizon Email login problems and how you fix them with ease.
Reasons behind Verizon Login Issues
There is no email service that is completely free from all kinds of login issues. Similarly, Verizon is also susceptible to these problems. Entering the incorrect password is not the only reason why users have to encounter problems like being unable to login into Verizon, Verizon password not working, etc. In fact, there are many more factors that can lead you to such an issue. Given below is the list of the most common reasons behind Verizon email login problems.
- Entering incorrect login credentials – This is the most common reason. Many a time, users tend to make mistakes while entering their username and password. Remember, no email service will let you access the email account unless you enter the correct username and password.
- Not entering a case-sensitive password – No matter you have migrated your email account to AOL or Yahoo, the password you are using a case-sensitive. In case you are entering your password without thinking about the case sensitivity in mind then you will have to deal with login issues.
- Forgetting password – In case you have forgotten your Verizon email password then you will not be able to log in. Thankfully, both AOL and Yahoo provides very easy Verizon email password recovery.
- Using incompatible web browser – The browser on which you are trying to access your Verizon email account should be compatible. Apart from compatibility, you should also take care of the fact that Verizon email (AOL/ Yahoo) works best on the latest version of the browser. Those who are using an obsolete browser can encounter problems.
- Internet Connectivity – No email service can work without internet connectivity. If there is a flaw in your wifi or mobile data connection then Verizon email will not work properly.
- Add-ons and Plugins – Many of us internet users like to install add-ons and plugs to our web browser. But, these plugins are often responsible for various kinds of errors and issues including Verizon email login problems.
- Your Account is Hacked – This is the worst situation. It is also possible that someone else is having unauthorized access to your email account. The first that most hackers do after getting access to an email account is change the password.
How to fix Verizon Email Login Problems?
Every problem has a solution. So, there is no need to worry if you are unable to access your Verizon email account. All you have to do is understand why you are facing Verizon login problems and what you can do to fix the same.
Check Internet Connectivity
- First of all, you will have to make sure that you are connected to the internet.
- Make sure that there is no problem with your wi-fi or mobile data connection. You need to contact your ISP if you aren’t connected to the Internet.
Check the password you are entering
- Ensure that the password you are entering is correct. Remember, the password is case-sensitive. So, you should make sure that caps lock and number lock keys are not pressed.
Reset the password if you don’t remember it
- You must reset the password you are using if you don’t remember the same.
- To reset the password, you must prove that you are the legitimate owner of the email account you are using.
- You must enter the security code that you will receive either on your phone number or email address linked with your Verizon email account.
- When you will provide the security code the option to create a new Verizon password will display on your screen.
- Then, you may provide a new password for your email account and save changes.
Confirm that you are using a compatible browser
- Make sure that the browser you are using with your Verizon email account is compatible.
- For the best result, we recommend you to opt for popular web browsers like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc.
Update the web browser you are using currently
- Those who are still using an outdated browser should update their web browser immediately.
- Using your email account will also help you keep your email account safe.
Add-ons and Plugins from your web browser
- Remove third-party addons that you might have installed on your web browser.
- Try to sign in to your Verizon email account after removing each add-on. This will help you identify the problematic add-on/ plugin.
- Remove the problematic plugin and enable the rest of the plugins.
- In case the problem continues, you may temporarily disable your antivirus and try to run your Verizon email account once again. In case the issues persist even after disabling the antivirus then you should enable it back again.